Happy New Year, 2019!


Hello, and welcome back to my blog. Welcome back to me as well lol. The last month of 2018 has been a huge challenge, and as you know (if you're following me on Facebook), my dad passed away a week before Christmas. So much has happened since then that I decided to take a break on almost everything--including blogging and social media for over a month. I'm not completely back to posting stuff, I'm still technically on vacation but I'll be back by the end of January, hopefully with new blog posts and giveaways.





Which reminds me, I'd like to thank everyone who joined the #12DaysOfXmasGiveaway that Patricia Tan and I held last month. I know I'm way behind schedule, but I promise to send out the prizes when I come back. I do apologize, but I'd like to take this time to heal physically and emotionally from everything which is why I'm taking a break in the first place.





It has been a harrowing journey, but 2018 has given me the biggest surprises of my life in all ways possible. Starting from shutting down and staying away from toxic people, to calling out liars straight to their faces without regrets LOL to reconnecting with my now husband, Tim. Quitting my three-year career, starting this blog, marrying him, having my dad to give me away on our wedding day. To finding out about my health condition which technically makes it hard for me to have a baby and of course, as you know, my dad passed away...





I have been wanting to write about personal matters, especially about my health issues as I know I'm not the only one who has it but I want to take more time to learn more about it and find ways for me to handle it well. I think I would be able to write about it better when I have my own questions answered. So for now, I'll leave it at that.





I want 2019 to be a year just as promising as 2018 has been and I want to start it by healing physically and emotionally. Oh, and of course, I want to travel more this year. I'm actually working so hard for that to happen, fingers crossed I might live in a different city for a month this year. Just to give you an idea of what I meant by to travel more. LOL





Well, that's all for now. Just a quick update. I promise to be back by the end of January and I'll ship out the prizes of the winners from the giveaway as well as the commenter of the month for December. Thank you so much for all your kinds messages on social media, I don't always go online these days but when I do I make sure to read everything you comment. Thank you again and Happy New Year!





Kayo, anong plans ninyo for this year? ^_^ Let me know sa comments.


Comments

  1. Welcome back Ms Mia. We celebrated New Year in our province of Bohol til 10th of January , this means medyo out of sight din ako sa social media dahil mahina signal sa place ko minsan. Am able to let the kids enjoy life the probinsya style. Above all, being reunited wd Mama and siblings makes my heart full and of course, i was able to visit Papa's grave too kaya i understand how hard it is of losing someone. I hope you are recovering or fully recovered na as marami nangyari sa 2018 .
    Am looking forward to be more productive this year, more focus sa goals an one at a time lang .k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back po ms.Mia.Condolence po Ramdam ko din po kayu ganyan din ako nung nag passaway din ang mother ko.soon you will be recover mS.Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year ms.mia ang welcome back .. Daming nag yari nung 2018. . Condolence din po ms.mia but life must go on .. More blessings pa po satin ngayong 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Ms. Mia! Plans? Sana makapagpatayo na kame ng sariling bahay this year kasi 21 years na kaming nangungupahan haha. Sana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts